2.11.2016

Valentine's Day 3 Ways: Girl Next Door, Boho Chic & Girly Edge

 

My style changes based on my mood—and since I have no idea which mood will strike me this Valentine's Day, why not fulfill them all? {Just in case} After all, it is a 3-day weekend ;-) Sometimes I like to play innocent girl-next-door. Other times I pretend I am oh-so-boho-chic. And when I'm really feeling fearless, I mix in a little, "Is she girly? Or is she edgy?" style. 

Whichever mood strikes you, I hope this fuels some of your outfit inspiration for this lovey-dovey weekend.

{Girl Next Door}

 



 
 Dress: SheIn {Super sale!} // Tights: Target {in store} // Boots: Oldies, but Similar & Similar // Tassle Necklace: Nordstrom Rack {in store}, Similar // Pink Stackable Rings: Nordstrom Rack {in store}, Similar // Pink Lips: Kat Von D Backstage Bambi

{Oh-So-Boho Chic}

 



 

 
Shirt: SheIn // Pants: Old {super} lucky find at Macys, but Similar {and super sweet and on super sale!} //  Hat: Gifted, but Similar & Similar {in grey/silver - love the textured look!} // Lips: Nars Belle de Jour

{Girly Edge}
 
 


 


Shirt: Super Oldie, but Similar // Skirt: Another Major Oldie, but Similar & Similar // Shoes: Oldies {shocker}, but Similar // Necklace: Nordstrom Rack {in store}, Similar & SWOON // Lips: Kat Von D Bauhau5

XO,
Nik 

Psst...more "love"ly outfit inspo:


http://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2016/01/breaking-all-fashion-rules-winter-white.html

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee!!!!!! You look so stunning! All three looks are gorg, but last one is mah FAV! :-)

    XO,

    Gina

    popcornandpandas.com

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.