1.09.2016

Breaking All the Fashion Rules: Winter White

 

It's January, majorly post-Labor Day, and not even close to Memorial Day, but yes, ladies & ladies {gents don't so much care} - I am in WHITE. Not that I e v e r believed in following the fashion rules {my mom used to yell at me for wearing two different socks to school—I started young}, but naysayers will tell you that white after Labor Day is the number one fashion faux pas. 

But you know what? I will wear my white, mix my patterns, mash-up gold & silver, and by god, I WILL rock my UGGs until the end of time. Fashion faux pas be damned. Who's with me?!

 


 
Excuse me, sir, do you know where I can find a Starbucks?

 

 


 

 


 
 Pants: American Eagle // Shirt: TJMaxx find, plus my favorite piko style tops from Kiki Larue // Vest: Francesca's // Scarf: Oldie, but similar fav from SheIn // Booties: Old Navy // Necklace: Nordstrom Rack in-store sale find, but similar, and look at this beaut! // Watch: Paris flea market find // Bracelet: The Loft // Earrings: Flea market find, but very similar from Francescas // Sunglasses: Kate Spade {gifted} // Purse: Vintage Coach {gifted}

XO,
Nik

Psst... More fashion inspo that semi-follow the rules ;-)

http://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-love-affair-with-fall-and-loft-pants.html 

http://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2015/09/that-70s-fall-style-two-ways.html

4 comments:

  1. Most women wanted to know what is new and trending in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. special thanks to Carlo and Barbara for their patience on the endless language corrections. www.selong.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress up, Beautiful pics .. Thanks WWICS Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. different celebrities. For positive you will stand out for so lots of people around you. Fashion

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.