2.01.2017

2017 Fitness Inspiration Calendar

Every year I make a fitness inspiration calendar that I hang in my workout room and glance over at when I need an extra push. Sometimes it gives me a chuckle, sometimes a nod of "you know that's right!" and sometimes it lights a much-needed fire under my bum. I also jot down every workout that I do on the calendar so I can track my progress and beat my PR's! There's no better competition than yourself.

Here are my favorite 12 fitness quotes that I used for my 2017 calendar {thanks for that, Pinterest}! I always use Vistaprint to create my calendars because they have great deals and good quality. #winwin

{January}


Word.

{February} 

 

Okay, so, yea, I'm doing it for me...but there are two new humans in my life who also push me to be the best me I can be. So I can play with them, run with them, and be there for them for a very, very long time. 

{March}


Remember how I said some of these quotes light a fire under my bum? #caseinpoint

{April}

 

Like skinny jeans.

{May}

 

Anything before that point was too easy. Push past the point when you want to stop—that'll make the real difference. 

{June} 
  
 

A little summer inspiration for ya. 

{July}

 

This one just plain cracked me up. Don't waste that fairy's dust, yo!

{August}

 

I did not change my life over night—I didn't even do it in a year. It's a lifestyle, not a quick fix. Commit to yourself. 

{September}

 

We push and push ourselves and rarely stop to pat ourselves on the back. LOOK at what you're doing. Now walk up to the mirror and give yourself a fist-bump, you rockstar, you.

{October}

 

A reminder that I think every mom needs, at any age or stage of motherhood. Even if it's only 20 minutes a day, a workout is time for YOU. 

{November}

 

One of my FAVORITES, and I aptly made it the month of my twins' birthday :-) They are not an excuse for not working out - they are my reason for working out - to be a healthy role model for them. 

{December}


Now, go kick your workout's ass.  
  
{Bonus: Cover}

 

You heard it - it's game time, ya'll. Go kill it. 
  
XO,
Nik

Psst...More fitness inspo:

http://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2015/06/commit-to-fit-6-commitments-that-helped.html
   
http://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2015/12/my-fitness-frenemies-workout-dvds-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.