10.10.2016

Three Simple Braid Tutorials: Sweet, Edgy & Trendy

Proof that a braided hairstyle doesn't have to take hours, or tons of practice. These are the three simplest braid styles that are my go-to's—one for when I'm feeling especially sweet {rare}, one for when I want to up the edge-factor, and my personal fav - the ever-so-trendy half-bun with a braid. Pin, practice & tag me on Instagram when you're ready to show off your favorite braided style!
 
Tools & products used for all styles
Teaser comb {with boar bristles is my favorite}
Bobby pins
Elastic hair ties
*Can start curly or straight hair!

{Sweet: Headband Braid}
 

{Edgy: Hard-part Side Braid}
 
 

{Trendy: Braided Half-Bun}
 
 

 What other tutorials do you want to see? Let me know in the comments!! 

XO,
Nik

Psst...More hair how-to's this way:

   

http://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2015/04/i-like-big-hair-buns-and-i-cannot-lie.htmlhttp://creatingthesilverlining.blogspot.com/2015/04/i-like-big-hair-buns-and-i-cannot-lie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.